[Dailydrool] Day 4 = Greyhound still missing in Butler County, PA

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Sun Nov 2 20:11:07 PST 2008

Please hang in there. When Drake was a little bitty one (a few months old)
he and his lab brother Bo ran away at my in-laws home. It was in TN and we
go to school in MS. My husband and I searched for two days, whole nine
yards, but had to come home. They were gone from August until November. They
showed up..together..in another county. And the woman who found them was
going to keep them, but Bo (retriever) was chasing her ducks, and Drake was
trying to take the squeakers out of her cats. So she took them to the vets,
who knew they just had to belong together who sent them into foster, who
happened to be visiting her brother in the original county, and heard our
pleas on the radio. So please please...hang in there. IT can work out for
the best, in some of the strangest ways. Please keep me up dated.

Drool a comin

Bambi and da boys

  _____