[Dailydrool] Miss Angela sends greetings

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 2 16:25:26 PST 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

As you probably know, Miss Angela is a dedicated career girl and thespian who has set her love life on a back burner while she concentrates on her art.  That said, however, there are some hounds that she holds in high esteem.  One of those is King George E. Grunt.  George even paid us a visit here at Casa di Diva
and of that we are very proud and grateful.  Miss Angela would be consider me terribly remiss if I did not send birthday greetings to King George.  So, George, have a wonderful birthday and we hope you have many more to come.

While Angela has not always seen eye to eye with BobtheDog (she heartily disapproved of his early philandering days as a Cabana Boy and his shameless flirtations with any fluffy butt that came on the Drool), she has come to see him as an important part of the Drool.  Therefore she says"Hey, Robert, I really am trying to work up as much drool as I can for you.  We need you to be healthy and feeling good.  Rest quietly and let the drool do its work and try to be a good patient at the vetman tomorrow.  The Drool wouldn't be the same without you."

Bill (cleaned out by legions of trick or treaters)
Miss Angela (still put out by being shut in her room after barking at costumed youngsters)