[Dailydrool] MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 03:15:45 PST 2008

Well, we have to let everyone know the good news. We have to say THANK YOU
!!  Mary Ann has sent us a note and has now sent 1000.00 to  EACH---- House of
Puddles, BellyRubs Basset Rescue, and Montana Basset  Rescue, from the sale of
Brudder Elwood's bookie. Mary Ann made this all happen  and she says we have
11 bookies left and then she will send the rest of the  money. Now that warms
our hearts, and will help many hounds, sure makes us  proud.
We thank everyone that has bought the bookie, but we give sooooo many
special thanks to Mary Ann Thomas-with her generosity all this happened to help  the
hounds. She is one talented lady-handmade every book, spending all her money
with ALL the proceeds going to the hounds. Give her a shout at
_queenbasset at gmail_ (mailto:queenbasset at gmail)  to say thanks-she sure  deserves it for all
she has done.

And one last push guys--she has 11 books left-then its done, all in,
gone--so get yours today so she can issue the rest of the funds, its cold out  there,
raining bassets, and know you are helping the hounds.
Thank You all for your purchase, know you helped a hound.
So--get on over to the Brudders website _www.brudderelwood.com_
(http://www.brudderelwood.com)  and get one of the  last books now--
Da Brudder seyz FANK yOUZE!!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!