[Dailydrool] Update on Abby the Homeless Hound

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 03:39:41 PST 2008

Hi all,Wanted to let you know that Abby had a Great nite! She slept right thru and I got her up at 5:30 to go outside and she came when I called and she went right out (not like our Rosie who has to stretch, yawn, scratch and ever so sloooowly mosie on outside). Abby went out, did her business came in for a long drink of water and then came over for some belly rubs (Rosie was still outside) then went back to my Daughter's bedroom to resume her much needed rest. She is a love and so well trained. Today I will put her thru her paces and see what commands she knows.Rosie is ever so jealous and that scares me but then; This is Her Home so I have to give her some leaway but nasty just won't be tolerated.By the way, our Rosie is up for "Basset of the Week" right now so you can view her photo there. And once again, here's the link to Abby's photos:http://picasaweb.google.com/bvillanueva/AbbieSPictures?authkey=SJDuZC6ezzg#

Pass the word so we can find a loving home for Abby - she is a sweetie!

Carol and Rosie in Florida oh, and Abby too xoxo slurp!!!