[Dailydrool] Christmas Card Exchange

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 06:03:34 PST 2008

I just signed up for the card exchange for the first time. Some questions. I'm not very artistic and am not very computer literate when it comes to putting pictures on the web. I do have a digital camera. Would I be able to take a regular photo of the houndies, or digital chip from the camera someplace where they can make a card.For example, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.; can they be of help?

Please e-mail me off list with any suggestions.I am excited to participate in this exchange. Can't wait for other droolers to see my houndies and look forward to receiving great cards.

Thanks,   Barbara