[Dailydrool] Miss Angela

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Nov 3 08:46:55 PST 2008

Hey Miss Angela!! Thank you for your kind words. How
do you feel about gentlemen with graying of the
temples? I have those graying temples now. Or at least
close enough. Wanna hangout? I can help you run your
lines! Then we can have a moonlit stroll, maybe some
tweats and snuggling!!!

Have your talked your employee into taking you to
Mishgun yet? I know of a hotdog stand close to the new
hotel. Pawhaps we could have dinner there and then
retire to my room for a movie???

I know you are a serious actress but heck you gotta
have some fun!

snooters

King Georgie