[Dailydrool] Almost that time again

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 08:51:35 PST 2008

Its almost time to be wearing our winter SNOODS that _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com)  made for us.   We can be seen on their website
modeling our double-warm fleece snoods if you'd  like to see how cute we are.
 We highly recommend them and urge you to get  your own.

We are also wondering what on earth we can wear on our pawsies to keep us
from freezing our toes in the snow? We hate shoes! Momma is tired or walking us
half way around the block then I stop and stick out my leg and say NO MORE
and  wont go a step further.  Momma has had to carry me home many  times.
She's not getting any younger and her back certainly  isn't.  So if anyone has
great ideas for protecting our feet with comfy  foot covers please post and let
us know.

Freddie and Ellie Grace

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
5 Travel Deals!