[Dailydrool] Sleeping w/ dogs, Geo. E Grunt, and King Bob

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 12:03:48 PST 2008

Helena, thanks for your post on sleeping with dogs.  It's so true!
Also, all our drool is going to Bob the Dog.  May he be free from da pain.
Happy Birthday, Geo. E Grunt you handsome dude!

Roland and Stella

PS. Eek, almost forgot. I think we forgot to reply to Sirius about his OEBE application. You are prime material for OEBE membership, Sirius, and we are glad to have you.  Please think of a title for yourself.

Janice Henry Colvin