[Dailydrool] Maxine the Basset and her Ultrasound/Christmas Card Mailing List...

Laura Yovanovich laura.yovanovich at fedex.com
Mon Nov 3 11:06:24 PST 2008

Hi All:

I don't post very often as I am more of a "lurker."  I had a couple of
questions I am hoping the group can help me with.

Maxine is my 7 year old Basset Hound and after 3 urine analysis tests, 1
thyroid test and 1 blood test, the vet has told me she needs to get an
ultrasound on her abdomen because the vet wants to see if there is an
actual mass there.  Is there anyone who can give me advice on what we
can expect?

On a different note, I accidentally deleted the Drool with the contact
for the Xmas card mailing list.  Can you tell me who it is?  Thanks!

Laura, with Piper the Mini-Schnauzer and Maxine the Basset Hound