[Dailydrool] Free Basset Pictures

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Mon Nov 3 12:36:38 PST 2008

I am house cleaning my upstairs closet and have some Basset pictures that I
would like to offer  for free.  If there is a rescue that can use some or
all of them, I'd prefer to give it to a rescue. If not, I will offer them to
anyone that wants them and will do it on a first come first serve basis.
What I have to offer follows:

2 - 11x14 Red and White Bassets - head shots  (cross stitched) without
frames. Would fit a standard 11x14 frame. They are mounted and matted. Ready
to be placed in a frame.

1 - 11x14 Tri Colored - head shot (cross stitched) without a frame.  Would
fit standard 11x14 frame and is mounted and matted, ready to slip into a
frame.

1 - 11x14 Picture of a Basset. Twizzler red licorice ad - mounted and
matted, just needs 11x14 frame

1 - 8x10 framed and matted cross stitch picture of a Basset puppy stepping
on ears with the phrase "and you think you got problems"  Above the Basset
is the name Chloe.

If anyone or a rescue is interested in any of this stuff, let me know.
Thanks,
Diane