[Dailydrool] Found basset hound and question about glucosamine and chondroiten

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Nov 3 14:05:55 PST 2008

GOOD NEWS!!  The basset hound that was lost in SW Austin has been found!
Lots and lots of prayers have brought this boy home...groomed, nails
clipped and well fed, according to the owner.  A lady who found him took
care of him and was planning on keeping him until she saw the flyers and
recognized his picture.  Two months!!!  Wow!  I love stories like this
one!

Also, I bought a bottle of glucosamine and chondroiten today and I plan
to start Diva on it, but I am not sure of the dosage.  If anyone could
let me know what they give their hounds and how often, I would really
appreciate it.  Ooh...and congratulations to da brudder!!!  What an
amazing gift to the homeless houndies your book turned out to be...not
to mention such a great gift to all who have read it!  Everyone involved
should be very, very proud of themselves.  You all did a wonderful
thing!   Thanks so much, and drool to all the houndies out there that
need it.

Jessica L. Sutton