[Dailydrool] need drool for a 4 yr old boy who just loves his hounds

Iabassetrescue Foxhoven iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 14:10:36 PST 2008

Hello DROOLERS this  Cindy with the IA HOUNDS & Rescue we need some drool up here in NEBRASKA for a 4 yr old little fella who had heart surgery last week and is not doing the best, this family is the family who adopted our TWINS MR MAXwell and MISS Maggie he adores these dogs and would love cards of any kind with bassets on them.. If anyone would like to send him a card or a letter please email us.. I found some balloons with bassets on them we are sending from his hounds..THANKS Cindy HERE is the  copy of the email I recieved.

JAKSON IS STILLIN THE ICU I DONT KNOW IF EVERY ONE KNOWES BUT HE HAD TO GO IN LAST TUESDAY FOR A HEART CATH
TO SEE WHY THE SURGERY FROM THURSDAY THE WEEK BEFOR DIDNT SEEM TO HELP, FROM THERE HE WENT TO THE OR @
8:00PM WHERE THEY REOPENED HIS CHEST AND REPAIRED HIS CORONARY ARTERY THAT WAS DAMAGED DURING THE FIRST
SURGERY.  HE IS DOING BETTER AND OFF OF THE VENT NOW BUT HIS HEART IS STILL NOT PUMPING TO ITS FULLEST.  WE ARE
HOPEING TO GO UP TO THE 5TH FLOOR MAYBE AS EARLY AS TOMARROW AND HOPE TO BE HOME THIS WEEKEND, THANKS FOR

 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILY

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or