[Dailydrool] Abby's Photos -- bowl check

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Nov 3 14:36:02 PST 2008

We have the same issue here... we feed all three hounds in the same area..
Franklin the Feaster is done in 10 seconds and use to check out the other
bowls but finally learned to wait until the hound at them moved away ...
Riley my elder is slower, but as alpha as soon as done either does bowl
check or water slurps.

solution?

Pick up the bowls as soon as they are done.  Stops the predatory food drive
external to them.  Its stopped all the problems from happening... and makes
for happy family sooner...

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Abby's Photos

Rosie and Abby are doing well except at food time.  They both have a bit of
food aggression so tomorrow one will eat outside.  Rosie never used to be
this way but it started a couple of months ago when we had an overnight
guest. I don't feed them in the same place but Rosie likes to check out the
bowl of our visitor to make sure nothing was left and Abby wasn't going to
allow this and there was some snarling and growling.