[Dailydrool] Della Update

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon Nov 3 16:12:47 PST 2008

Heidi,
I had to laugh at your story of your basset household after Della came home from the vet...glad she's mostly ok.  Anyway, our Sarah also throws up twice, always twice and only twice.  It's now a family tradition to hold a towel under her snout for the first barf since she usually makes those urka-gurka sounds long enough to grab a towel, and then we go get a second towel since we know she'll throw up a second time.  Then she's done. Period. End of sentence.

LOL!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank