[Dailydrool] 3 dog night

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 3 16:22:39 PST 2008

We only have a queen size bed but have always had 3 bassets sleep with us (until the later years when Nellie and Rusty couldn't get comfortable.)   With the Soldier Daddy gone, I get Jeremiah on his pillow, Walter at my feet, and Danica slept at the foot below Jeremiah.  Tommy and I used to have Rusty, Sammy, Nellie AND Butchie the cat with us in this bed! (And baby Joshua when he'd join us for his 5 AM bottle :)

With some of his combat pay, I am buying the Soldier Daddy and I a KING size bed!!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB),
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!