[Dailydrool] Wyoming Basset Hounds

Shannon R Gerdel pheleant at msn.com
Mon Nov 3 17:06:39 PST 2008

Hi Jennifer,

        It was a treat to see your post! There are not many people I know in Wyoming that have Basset Hounds, let alone in Casper. My wife and I got two of the three Bassets that we have from Wyoming Longears Ranch Basset Rescue:
http://www.worland.com/longearsbasset/index.html . I know that there is another Basset Hound Rescue in the state. It is Wyoming Basset Hound Rescue and Adoption: http://www.worland.com/wyobasset/ .

        If you have any questions, please let me know. My phone number is 472-0163. Happy Hound Hunting! Please give us a call sometime. You can see our three on their Dogster pages.

Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase): myspace.com/shannongerdel