[Dailydrool] Wyoming Basset Hounds

Jennifer Abelmann jabelmann at caspercollege.edu
Mon Nov 3 13:00:49 PST 2008

Hi Everybody!  My name is Jennifer and I have a 6 month old Basset boy named Jake!  We live in Wyoming and my husband and I got him when he was just 8 weeks old back in June.  I have been secretly reading the drool ever since then and am just posting for my first time!  We are wanting to get another basset, preferably a puppy or young to be our little Jake's friend since he just adores other dogs, but are having a hard time finding one near us.  If there is anybody that might know of any for sale or adoption, we would really appreciate it.  Thanks again for you help:)

Jennifer, Kelly, and Jake