[Dailydrool] King George E.'s overtures

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 3 21:09:37 PST 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela can tell that King George E Grunt is not aging or mellowing.  She says "Why, George, you old sweet talker you!  While I may or may not be interested in the type of canoodling that you propose, the fact that you make such a proposition in a public forum is inappropriate.  I do not discuss such affairs of the heart (or lower parts) in public.  I have a public to consider and standards to maintain. It would be nice to go to Michigan to "hook up" but that is hardly the way
I "roll".  On the other hand, I am a sucker for a lovely graying muzzle on a distinguished hound of a certain age.  Unfortunately, my press representative is not inclined to take me to Michigan.  He has other obligations at that time.
Still, if you contact me off-post I may have more encouraging observations to make.

Angela (being consort to a King has its attractions)
Bill (remember the philandering days of the Cabana Boys?)