[Dailydrool] How to spend a two dog night

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 02:55:55 PST 2008

This really struck as true.  However the bit about the cat I found odd as
John the c at t always sleeps at the top near the pillow.
Fred has now been here a week, he has discovered sleeping on the bed but so
far it is either Winnie and John or Fred and John, There has yet to be all
three at the same time.
I get round stroking two at once by having my hand between John and basset
touching both at once.  The problem comes when John thinks he isn't getting
his share and bites, He may be only a very small cat but he can still leave
a cat sized bruise.
I had a strange experience earlier this morning, now bare in mind I have had
bassets since 1980 so that is a lot of nails to be cut and Winnie has to be
muzzled at the vet for the vet nurses to do, Fred was laying on his side and
I just lifted his back feet and trimmed a little bit off all his back nails,
I will try the front ones later. Where was the crying and histrionics and
pulling away that is the norm?
Sue
Winnie (this a strange boy, keep away from me)
Fred (it seems OK here)
John (just don't come between me and my mum)