[Dailydrool] Free Pictures - Gone

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Tue Nov 4 04:17:27 PST 2008

I got a lot of responses for the pictures.  I wish I could help everyone,
but I didn't have that many pictures to go around.  I have contacted those
that will be receiving pictures.  I have also promised to so some things for
rescues that I couldn't help out this time around.

Maybe in the future when rescues are looking for homemade things to auction,
they can post to the drool.  I know there's others out there that have stuff
hanging around that they'd love to find a home for.

Diane