[Dailydrool] Pauline update

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 08:44:37 PST 2008

Pauline is not showing any improvement in her back -
my vet's assistant called me a few minutes ago about
trying a new pain medication that you rub on the inside
of the ear. It has to be compounded but it is supposed
to work better with neuro-receptors than Tramadol.  So
we are going to give it a try.  Fortunately we have a
compounding pharmacy nearby and can pick it up
this afternoon to start tomorrow morning.

Drool to our buddy Bob the DOg, Liz's Dulcie and to
Zeus for that nasty thingy on his paw; safe travels to
Hopper the bunny on his journey to the Bridge.  Drool,
too, to little two legger Jakson and his family in Iowa.
We hope he takes a turn for the better today.

Last, thanks for all the drool sent our way for the Pw -
we're hoping she'll show some improvement soon!

Donna and Elmo, ailing Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Bosley, missing Dudley ATB