[Dailydrool] ONLY SEVERAL OF THE BOOKEES LEFT

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:01:47 PST 2008

Just to let all know that I only have a couple of books left.  I printed off
approximately 300 copies on my ancient lazer printer.  Please pay PayPal
only by credit card at this point and let da brudder at
darealdeal at brudderelwood.com if you've put a check in the mail.  I don't
want to have to return any money and I can't afford to make any more
copies...so datz da rest of da story.  I am so thrilled that we have raised
a total of over $4500 to be divided among our three rescues.  Thank you all
again so much!  We can save them all, but we will save as many as we can...

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Slave to Loose Lips Lucille                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE