[Dailydrool] 1 Basset in our bed!

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 11:07:07 PST 2008

When we 1st took Santana into our Family we had a Queen size bed that fit
all 3 of us just fine.  The 2 kitty's we have tend to sleep under the bed or
in our guest room on the full size bed (instead of guest room I call it the
Cats bedroom hehe)
We all fit just fine....Daddy and I both being of the fluffy size, then
Santana grew up!  He was around 40lbs when we decided we needed a bigger
bed...we now have a king size bed and a 65lb Santana....We fit just about
right.  We have a bed on the floor for Santana but NOPE he sleeps with
us...our little gray kitty tends to sleep on this BIG BASSET bed all by
himself.
We want another Basset possibly next year...and are wondering where he will
sleep! hehe
We too do not need our furnace on blast...we keep it on 69 degrees...bassets
should get an energy efficienfy discount!!!!!!!!!
--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face