[Dailydrool] 3 dog night....

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 11:49:31 PST 2008

Only happens when I'm on the couch.  After adding Schroeder to our pack, he would decide that it was time to play once we all got into bed.

Since then, we take turns letting one dog sleep with us on the weekends only.  Maya likes to sprawl out and she barks at every noise, Cassie snores worse than any man I've ever heard, including my father, and Schroeder fidgits all night long, gets up at 2 or 3 am and thinks its time to play.  The last time Schroeder slept with us, he slept good until 3 am and then was up off and on until 6 am.

Don't feel bad for them though....they have their own spare bedroom to sleep in at night, which includes a Simmons Beauty Rest mattress, along with more pillows and blankets and special hand made fleece dog beds than 3 dogs really need.  Heck, it is so nice in there, my cat Jazz sleeps with them!  spoiled rotten....  :-)

Love and Drool to all,

Annette, Maya, Cassie, & Schroeder-man