[Dailydrool] Oregon Basset Hound Rescue will soon be having some puppies available for adoption...

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Tue Nov 4 12:14:35 PST 2008

I don't have all the information yet and I don't know exactly how many
there will be, but I have been told these pups are under a year old (I
think there are a couple that are only a few months) and MUST go to
people who have owned Bassets before and will be able to spend the time
necessary to train them.

In order to find the best homes for these pups, OBHR will not be putting
these dogs up on our webpage for adoption, so if you are interested in
learning more about them - please email Oregon Basset Hound Rescue at
obhr at oregonbassethoundrescue.com.

Thank you!
nancy