[Dailydrool] pet Schmuck

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 14:32:37 PST 2008

GOOD LORD,  I must be leading a sheltered life or maybe I need a  new
dictionary,  how did anyone get the words  " prick aka dick aka  penis out of the
word SCHMUCK ?????????????  I must get out into the real  world more often.

I personally never took any offense to the stories using the words pet
schmuck  at all, to be a Drooler you must have a good sense of humor . my
suggestion would be to  have a good glass of wine and unwind !

Maggie and Evil Annie chased a deer out of our yard tonight, took us all by
surprise as she ran across a busy intersection to jump our fence. I headed for
 cover behind the tree so I didn't get mowed down by Bassets and  a leaping
deer.

Marlene

mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie
5 Travel Deals!