[Dailydrool] Nutro Ultra

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 19:23:39 PST 2008

Has anyone fed Nutro Ultra to their hound?  The dog food is sooo expensive in Colombia, so I ordered from Petco.  They didn't have what I've been feeding, so I selected the Nutro Ultra Senior.  I'm slowly switching over, and Jacques seems to love the taste of the new stuff.  He gobbles it down.  But his stools are really loose, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble switching to or using this food.

thanks!
Sherrilyn (getting ready to take Jacques outside again...)