[Dailydrool] Thank you

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 5 04:48:20 PST 2008

Words can not fully express how much I love you guys, The out pouring of hugs and drool for our loss of Hopper was unreal. I read each email to the kids and my husband. I think I cried the hardest. I will answer each and everyone hopefully with a picture of Hopper and Henry when I get back. Sadly I am going to visit my parents for 4 days dad is going down hill (that's the sad part) and I am going to spend some time with him and mom.  I won't have access to my email but will read all my email on Sun.
Hopper was buried in the back yard last night next to Henry who died a year and a half ago.  The hardest part is we always made sure Hopper had his good nights and good morning kisses. He was one bunny that was never starved for attention. I think maybe some days he was thinking just leave me alone for awhile enough already you stocked up on kisses for the day. Rex has been whiny wanting his old chit chat buddy back.  Daisy just puts the look on why is the cage gone :( . I won't have another bunny they are allot of work but you get such pleasure and love from them the work was well worth it. Hopper was spoiled beyond spoiled. He had his cage changed everyday faithfully. clean litter food water cooler water :0) and of course his all time favorites carrots and oatmeal.  (oatmeal was a special treat)  When Hopper was just laying there after his seizure yesterday Rex put his big tongue in the cage and licked Hoppers head as if in his own way he was trying to use his drool to make his old buddy better. There is a hole in my heart today as another bay takes a piece of my heart to the bridge.
I am just so glad the lil guy did not suffer.
Huge thank you and hugs,
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn mom to

Rex aka LiL Foot