[Dailydrool] Thank you

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 10 06:05:10 PST 2008

You guys are truly awesome, The kids were in awe how many emails Hopper got about his passing. Thank you. Its amazing how much I miss the lil guy. I left to visit my parents on Wed. night and arrived around 5:30 am. Drool must have worked because dads eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and his eyes started to widen like he was on drugs or something it was a hoot. The dad that everyone has to help in and out of the van ran for 3 solid days. He wanted to go everywhere and every time we would go looking for him to put in the van he was in the yard faster then we could get there. Mom and I were both in shock WOW Drool is truly amazing. I had a fantastic 3 days with mom and dad. I know dad is going down hill and is having a rough go of it but he really threw me for a good loop.  I saw family I had not seen in 6 years and allot has changed.  I had to come home to my place to relax. I am exhausted. Rex and daisy were good while I was gone, but when I walked into he door Rex lost it. He cries like a baby dancing all around me like Mama where were you I missed you.  Daisy sat back and looked at me like Mama I thought we lost you good to see you back :0). It was a hoot. The kids cleaned the house and hubby started to paint my cupboards hmmmmm should I go away again I came in the door and got the royal treatment. Nope not leaving again for a long time. I did realize what a homebody I am and how much I don't like to be away. I made my self psychically sick when I left and that's not good. Anyway thank you all for the drool it truly did help.

Carolyn one happy Mom that has a daddy doing laps and everyone appreciating me.

Rex aka LiL Foot (Mama's home wooo hooo)
LiL Miss Daisy Halo (how dare that woman leave me)

Max A Million (ATB)
Sir Opa (ATB)
Princess Jodie (ATB)
Hopper (ATB)