[Dailydrool] Two dog night

csdempsey at charter.net csdempsey at charter.net
Wed Nov 5 11:53:29 PST 2008

Belle has taken over our two leggers room.  He spends part of his time at his dad's and part of the time at my house.  The nights he isn't there, Belle is on his bed. The two legger goes off to college in the fall and Belle has dibs on his bed.
To Brudder Elwood, Bonnie is not concerned with the time on the clock, she is waking us up at 4:00 am now, instead of her usual 5:00   Who needs an alarm clock to get up and get ready for work?  She also doesn't believe in using the snooze button, when the clock goes off, she's up at at em, expecting you to be too, to start giving out the morning treats.
Since my husband and I sleep in a double bed, there isn't any room for the bassets, they sleep in whatever other beds are available in the house, on the couches, wherever they want.