[Dailydrool] We went for another hike

Odineks odenix at swcp.com
Wed Nov 5 19:23:49 PST 2008

Hi from Pumpkin Pie. First of all me and Abby would like to send lots
of healing drool to all our drooler furends that are in need.

We got to go on another excursion yesterday coz mommy and daddy had
voted early. A guy that lives near the Rio Grande has lots of neat
animals. He has two camels named Clark and Josephine. Abby had never
met the camels. They were waiting for their morning hay so only one
came to the fence to visit. When we go visit we usually take apples
but this time mommy took carrots instead. I was dissapointed that I
didn't get to roll in any camel poop. :o(

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/jodinek/Camel/?
albumview=slideshow

	- Pumpkin & Abby

Take care of your back King Bob!!!!