[Dailydrool] New subspecies of basset identified

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Nov 6 00:46:50 PST 2008

Of course its possible we're just muggles, and they are the wizards..

ESCENDIO BASSETUM !!

and [poof!] there they are..

O:-)

-Robert

(translator I found has it both ways ascendio / escendio ... to climb, and
also has "enitor" for "to climb" as well)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] New subspecies of basset identified

I consulted a Latin/English dictionary (okay, web translation site) and
discovered that "climb" is translated, "escendo." Thus, I realized that
Vernon Q Basset represents a significant subspecies of basset -- the basset
escendo, or (in English) the Ascending Basset.