[Dailydrool] Bluegrass has basset puppies!

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 6 15:00:28 PST 2008

Bluegrass has 2 basset puppies for adoption and absolutely no applications or a waiting list.  We have a female, about 5-6 mos old, named Betsy, and a 5 mo old male named Smokey.  Betsy will be spayed Monday.  If there's another rescue who'd like to place them, please contact me.  I have no prospects and have 11 dogs at my house.  AND the Soldier Daddy is due home in 6 days!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Solomon (ATB), Sapper, Flapper, Itty, Little, Betsy, Ginger and Poppi
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!