[Dailydrool] Nobuddy lubs me no more

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Thu Nov 6 15:31:02 PST 2008

We lubb you Nigel.  We just say you wuz stinky cuz you wuz on owr
calendar day.  You kin come lib wif us.  Mama will let you snuggle and
kiss awl you want.  We will cawl the Gnome Stink Eye to pick you up and
fly you here to owr house.

Lubb

Lola Claire

Dis Nigel.

Nobuddy lubs me no more.

MomPerson dozin on da couch an I climes up too all comfy. Everthing
nice. I crawls up a liddel more sos I kin gib kisses. MomPerson snuggle
den say ok dats enuff lemme nap. I love kissin. I keep kissin. MomPerson
say ok dats enuff, Nigel, and kinder push me away a liddel. I snuggle a
liddel more an she say NIGEL DAT ENUFF an sit up an help me down. Humf
like i want down.

So I sittin dere an Mr. Cooper, Sir, he sitting dere too. He lookin at
me. I fink I get up on da couch agin. I start. MomPerson say DAT NUFF
NOW! and Mr. Cooper he say
mmmmmmmmmmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
which I fink meen, leeb momPerson alone. I says Oh yeah? And he
say....well I neber quite heer eberthing he say cuz allasudden I upside
down and tryina kill Cooper an he gots my troat and makin noise like a
ment mixer. MomPerson help? NO!! She pull Llewis and Mitchell oudda da
way an watch. I tryna kill  Cooper. He need it. He roarin and bellerin
an bouncing me aroun an den MomPerson finely say Cooper dat Nuff now.
And he lookit her wiffout opnin he mouf. And she say "Cooper, back off."
and he leggo an walk away. I shoulda kilt him. I shoulda grabt he beke
legs an bitem in half. I shoulda tore he eers off. I shoulda got up off
my beke off da floor at leest but I just kinder laid dere awhile and now
I resting in my crate wif da door open thinkin nobuddy lub me.

Drool to you in need,

Lonesome Nigel

Cindy Heron

Accounts Receivable