[Dailydrool] Dead Birds

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 17:25:17 PST 2008

What is it with dead birds and basset hounds??  My mother and father in law stop in CT on their way from Cape Cod to Florida.  This was the first opportunity that they had to meet the nearly 6 months old Gallagher.
He made an interesting first impression: Brought in a dead bird and dropped it - and varies bird parts onto my just cleaned oriental rug.  He is fortunate to be soooo adorable and loving.  It helps me get over how hard he is to house break and how he has to chew everything in sight.  I thought MacKenzie was hard to house break!  Instead of Gallagher learning from her and 13 year old Cysco (111 lb. Golden), he's got Cysco peeing in the house.   We're talking waterfalls!!!

Julie in CT - Mom of Cysco, MacKenzie and Gallagher (aka Mr. Pee-body)