[Dailydrool] Clover

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 17:02:47 PST 2008

 Auntie Anne -
Pawsonally, I believe that most Bassets are part goat; they eat/chew everything and climb up onto and over things as naturally as if they were.? I've found both Duddy and Daisy on the kitchen table and Daisy went through a stage where she slept on the back of the leather family room couch.? Dozer's hiney is too heavy to hoist up into trouble and Delilah would never even think of such a thing.? She just perches on "her" end of the leather family room couch and surveys "her" street.

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and the Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley

?Sandi / NJMedic702