[Dailydrool] Brudder Partee

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 07:10:52 PST 2008

----------------------------------

ooh, all the bassets are so cute!  I love Hoagie's face!  And Elder
Clara looks so sweet and regal - I think Elwood is telling fibs about
her!

But I have to say, the Red Bay pups - Ouija, Norm and Opie... just
make me weak in the knees, they are SOOOOO yummy!!!!!

"Our special picture taker took some pictures so you can see us all in
our Halloween costumes.  The really good pics didn't make it pass the
censors.  They thought they would be a bad influence on other doggies.
 Check out the pics at
http://s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/swittenberg/"

--
Menzie Campbell