[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:37:01 PST 2008

Ella Louise here,

 Since my dadswabe is a retired Secwet Serbice Agent, I went strwait to da bassets mouf to fwind da information asked regarding da "first puppy".

1.  In da past, first puppies did not have code names.

2.  Da First Puppy will not be assigned a Secwet Serbice Agent.

3.  Dere are no doggy doors in da White House.

4.  The First Puppy will not be given an identification badge.

5.  There are Secwet Serbice dogs:   Belgium Malamuts, they are explosive experts and pway an important wole in da security and safety of da president

7.  Da First Puppy sweeps wherever da fwamily wants (if dey are smart enough to adopt a basset, we know wheres he/she will sleep)  the dadswabe thinks
     da First Puppy will sweep with da girwls.

6. The First Puppy has total acess to the Oval Office and West Wing.

7.  And for da final anser (which, by da way, put an indignant look on my dadswabes face)  Da Secret Service does not do dog walkies or poopie patrol

I on da odder han, unwike da first puppy, do have mememememem own secwet serbice agent.   dis makes mememememem impawtent in dis house, da yelloh howse!!!!!

Ella Louise, First Puppy of the Yelloh Howse