[Dailydrool] today's calendar boy

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 07:07:30 PST 2008

We would like to ahrooo speshul wishes to today's calendar boy PW Jacques of Columbia.  Keep your slave twaining up Jacques and take care.

And if yoo might be finking of getting sumpin kool for the howlidaze eether for hounds, hoomans or dat speshul gifty, don't gergits abowt owr ornymints and stawkings.  Get em while we got em and beet da maling rush.  We are abowt cot up wif orders and hab wots of stawkings and ornymints looking for permanet homes.  A forebber home is happier than being fostered here.  Annie Belle has her third birfday cumming up this Toozday and she says she wood be most happy if more of owr creashuns had homes.  She was left abandoned before she was a year old along wif two c at ts and two horses.  We are her second home after that and she taint goin nowhare else.  So pweeze gib her a woof offlist and make her happy.  Wemember da ornymints are shatterpwoof and yoo can put tweets for the four leggers(well, and two weggers, too) in da stawkings for da hollydaze.

Drool and pwayers to all in need and hi to awl owr furends!

Pa Pawcasso Blossom(It sure seems wike a pwincess's work is nebber done)
Annie Belle Wild Child PS(Hay remember, everyone says I am the best thing that ebber happened to yoo!)