[Dailydrool] Red house

Mary Mischelle Kemp mmischellekemp at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 07:15:57 PST 2008

Sammie,
   You can come live with us, Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban. We live in a red state (Utah)and we aren't talking much about the 'lection here either because the momslave isn't very happy about it. Mom says we are a double red house because we are also Utah Utes fans, they are red and our arch rivals are those nasty blue BYU kitties, dat we don't like at all. So we live in a red state and have a double red house.
   It is a cold state, though. We got 6 inches of snow at our house on Wednesday. The cold really isn't too bad. The snow traps all the scents so we love going for walks after it snows. In fact we like winter walks better than summer walks, it's too hot in the summer. We have coats (red coats) to keep us warm, they even cover our bellies so we don't get cold from the snow. We also have a wood burning stove which we love to lay in front of. It is so warm and toasty and relaxing! On Saturday's mom gets the stove going and we all watch football and it's real nice and cozy. Well so long as mom's teams are winning it's cozy. Sometimes she yells and that used to scare us but now we understands that she's just yelling at the TV. Hehehe, she's not going to be yelling today, because she went and watched the Utes beat the Horned Froggies Thursday night and now her voice box  is not working so good.
   We do have to warn you about one thing though, the momslave is also a Notre Dame fan. She says that ND is her #1 team and Utah is her #2 team. That part is ok, but if you come's here don't ever, ever mention that ND and BYU is both blue. We did that once and momslaves eyes and mouth had fire coming out of them and all of a sudden her was 8 feet tall and she yells that "Notre Dame blue is not at all the same as BYU blue or democrat blue and if you two don't know the difference......" We rolled over on our backs real quick like and said "Will you look at that, now that you mention it ND blue and BYU blue not the same at all. Why we can't believe we ever made that mistake, thank you so much for pointing that out!" even though we talked about it later and it looks the same to us. So Sammie you are very welcome to come live in our extremely color sensitive house!

Pw. Tasselhoff and Fizban (who now know the difference in shades of blue)
and Mary (Go IRISH beat BC!, go UTES bust the BCS!)