[Dailydrool] Par-tee pictures

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 07:43:28 PST 2008

I just saw the Par-tee pictures and they were great !  Looks like  everyone
had a great time, I don't understand why Brudder Elwood had devil  horns on
?????? he is such a jewell !!!!!!!  our hero !!!!!

As for my foul mouth describing my Evil Annie and the dead bird, I am sorry
if I offend people,  But all of my life I have been polite and reserved and  I
just turned 60 on the 6th of November,  by the way (
 Happy Burfday to Maggie.)    any ways, I now say what  ever the hell I want
to say and if I offend someone ,  OH WELL, I say it  like I see it , and feel
it !!!!!  I waited all my life to be liberated and  I  am loving  it !!!!!!!
If I have misconstrued  someone's  posting, I apologize  for that also.

My  oldest son who lives out of town came home for the weekend for my
birthday and he walked in the house  and OH MY GOD   Evil Annie  went crazy !!!!
she has not seen him since last Easter  and she was  just a pup, well here comes
this strange man who has a beard and she was not a  HAPPY DOG,  she barked
and she had the longest AROOOOOH ever , her hackles  were up and she was
literally stomping her feet  she was so upset. it was  like Run mommy there is a
strange man among our mist,  she kept running  behind the furniture blowing air
threw her flews oh she was so upset, so I had  to sit down on the floor with my
son and she finally came over to him but she  still wasn't pleased,  she did
the sniffy and then the barking  and  more sniffy and more barking,  Maggie on
the other hand just loves everyone  and she was so excited to see my son,  it
could be Jack the Ripper and she  would be excited !  she is such a sweetheart
! He finally won Annie over  with treats . Annie loves my other son who comes
over two or three times a week,  but Annie  doesn't seem to like strange
men,  she loves my  husband and youngest son , what is up with that ???????
someone has to know ????  is that fear  and aggression ??????? probably need more
schooling ????? she  is fine with strange women .

VERY COLD here this weekend !!!!   my bones ache  !!!!!!   how old did I say
I was  90  ??????
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)