[Dailydrool] Mutt like me...and Friday at Brudder Elwood's

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 07:53:05 PST 2008

 Georgie, you did hear right and I think the Pres-elect's comment was in response to whether or not they would be getting a pure breed or other dog, especially if they got the dog from rescue.? I thought the comment endearing since he is a "mixed breed" (Kenyan and American) kind of guy, LOL.

Debbie, bless you for your ability to see the humor in what you came downstairs to.? I've just been trying to calm our crew down from having people in the house all week, painting and taking care of other projects in preparation for our house sale.? It seems I was either tripping over stuff being where it didn't belong or one of the hounds languishing on painting tarps, chewing on cardboard from the flooring boxes or sticking their nose into the painter's things.? I rescued a stiff brush and a rubber glove from Dud on his way out the dog door with them.? Poor Delilah spend most of the day outside in the yard while our handyman friend was cutting our new laminate floor to size.? She is very shy around men to begin with; add the sound of a table saw and she was done

?Sandi / NJMedic702