[Dailydrool] a few wishes and stuff

Teddy and Izzy teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 08:11:58 PST 2008

Dearest Dwoolers,

We TeddY and IZzy want to say happy calendar day to Pw. Jacques.  We have
not met him in pawson but our sister Pw. Annie did sniff him in Mishgun and
I Teddy have met his slave who is very nice and bwought me twetes.  Jacques
we hope you will be your old feisty gwumpy self today and do something bad
to make your mama proud.

And we want to send some more drool to King Bobby who needs to get all
better so hims back doesn't hurt.

And I IzZy would like to say that I have found Pw. Annie's secwet Pwincess
Manual and am twying to learn it but it is hard to read while I have one paw
firmly planted on my favorite toy the tissue box which the slave wants back
but hers can't have it.

Drool to all in need.  WE arE reaDing just noT talking much but oh that
Belle is sure pwetty and we are soooo glad hers got founded in the woods.

stay safe out there and have a tissue if you want xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
TedDy and IzzY