[Dailydrool] Skiddy Girl

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 8 09:07:16 PST 2008

Sandy,
  I can't tell you how delighted I am to read your beautiful girl is home.  I was so worried when there had been no sightings of her - we all know how far and fast those greyhounds can run.

  I heard another remarkable story about a greyhound today.
  Nine years ago a racing dog was bought to the area to be sold. She was put in a pen while the owners exchanged papers etc. During that time she cleared the fence and was never seen again. Until a couple of weeks ago.
  People kept reporting a stray greyhound. She was eventually caught after many attempts. They are sure she is the same dog because of her ear tatoo. How amazing is that? Nine years!

  When I heard that story I immediately thought of Skiddy Girl and then when I got home, there was the drool saying you found her. Perfect.

  Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK