[Dailydrool] Happy ending and Drool for Pierre

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 08:47:48 PST 2008

I am so happy that Skiddy Girl is back home.  To me a lost pet is one of the most heartbreaking situations.  God Bless, and extra hugs from me.Pierre is off to the Vet any minute now.  He threw up yesterday, twice during the night, and again a little while ago. He wants to re-eat it, so he has appetite.  He is vomiting food and treats, and his bms are firm, but very dark which I am told is probably blood.  No point in taking a chance.  This guy has had issues before, not with throwing up, but with bloody squirts.  I did give him 1/2 of one piece of  a Carver treat yesterday, which is a treat I rarely feed, and I am wondering if that could have caused this problem????  I don't think Mom gave him anything to set him off either.  We did have chicken for dinner last night, and chicken will effect him, but again, bloody squirts, not vomiting.  He is such a love bug, and we only need a little drool if there is any available.Thanks,Jackie and Pierre (I love to go in the car.... wheeee.... uh oh, I know this rte, whine, whine, arooooooo)