[Dailydrool] MY AUNTIE RUTHIE IS HOME!!!

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:25:04 PST 2008

Ms. Beasley here, pawing in to tell all that Auntie Roofie is home!!!!  I
was standing on her deck wiss my best buddy, Billy, and all of a sudden hers
car came around the corner and up the driveway!  She is home!  I cried and
howled for her, and then when I saw her, I gots excited in pee peed a little
on the deck.  Auntie was excited to see me too....I wonder if she pee peed
too!  (BEASLEY!)  I gots to go, gotta go give lots of sniffys to her...BYE!

Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver
Oh, Auntie Roofie too