[Dailydrool] Evil Cat

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 8 15:30:41 PST 2008

My daughter just got out of the hospital and her husband got called into work early so being the good mom I went to pick up her new drugs.  I told her I would be stopping at Petco, did she need anything for the cat.
I took my dear sweet Emma with me.  Emma loves Pet stores, always something under the shelves.  She is also very soft and loving.  Not a nasty bone or thought.   I have often thought about Therapy Dog for her.
I didn't know how she would do with a cat, though, never being around one.
So after buying cat supplies and picking up drugs I take Emma into my daughter's house.   My mother had been there before with her dog and my daughter said the cat hid through the whole visit.
Well, Emma timidly went to sniff this new creature, tail wagging and the cat Attacked her.  Poor Emma kept backing up and crying and the cat kept coming scratching and hissing ,  Emma crying and whinning.
We finally got the cat and locked her in the laundry.   Emma slumped on the floor.
I told my daughter if it had been one of the Dachshunds that cat would have been toast.
Cathy