[Dailydrool] A note to Emma

Sandy Gaston sandy at animalnature.com
Sat Nov 8 15:54:39 PST 2008

Dear Emma,

About this "CAT" thing well in the famous woofs of ForEver Queen FEYFEY and
my Melba Toast who are both at the Bridge, CROCK POT. Cats can be evil we
have one by the name of Billy, he is an ok guy but I have to put him in his
place once in a while. He acts nice and lovely then bites me on the top of
my bean head or I am sleeping and he runs over my sweet basset hinny. I
don'ts like that! When Melba Toast was here at Camp Toast she woofed that
the cat should get into the crock pot and he did <thud> the slave had the
pot sitting on the counter and was going to make us a chicken stew and when
she came into the kitchen Melba Toast was looking at the counter and the
crock pot and gave the slave a woof. The slave told her she would get the
chicken right in then looked closer and saw that Billy the Kid-E was asleep
in the crock pot (it is one of those oval ones) Melba was real proud of
herself and woofed right away to her friend FEY.  So Emma get yourself a
crock pot and things will be just fine.

Your friend

Yola Bean