[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sat Nov 8 19:38:41 PST 2008

Dis is Nelly.  I be  today's  spokegal of The Dog House Gang.  Eben doe ya Momma didn't want da drool for da Brudder we be sendin it anyways.  We hopes ya leg feel bedder soon.  We also a sendin ya Momma da "It be okay" drool.  We be very proud of Elder Clara for takin care ob da Brudder.  Eben doe dey fights sumtime, her does luv him.

Feel bedder soon!
Nelly (da lucky senior gal who dun find da bestes foreber home with da comfy couch and bed) and The Dog House Gang