[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday Buddy

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:24:20 PST 2008

Happy Birthday to my buddy Panama Columbia Jacques..

Mommy said she is so happy she gots to pet you and your mommy has petted me
so that is almost like we hab sniffed each other.

We hope you hab a great birfday...in honor of your upcoming birthday we had
broccollii twice this week so you know what that means hehehehehe

Hey hab your mom do soomething kewl like take you for a walk in her office
chair or something else kewl like only you can do

lubb you dude!! in a manly way of course

Bob the DOg inspector OEBE spydude,
--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine & Lenny

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer